2018 Dixie Chopper Eagle
Call for Price
Stock Image: 2754KW Model Shown
The new Eagle is here and ready to take on any job at hand. Loaded with commercial features, the Eagle delivers more speed, power, and performance to maintain your land.
• Foot-Operated OCDC – A foot-operated OCDC (operator controlled discharge chute) allows you to keep your hands on the steering levers while closing the discharge chute on the fly.
• Proven Power – Equipped with the industry preferred Kawasaki® FX or Kohler® EFI engines for trusted reliability and performance.
• Deep Deck – Offered in two cutting widths (54"and 60"), the Eagle's deck features a deep 7 gauge shell to handle more volume when tackling through tough grass.
• Smooth AND Fast – The Parker® HTG series transmissions deliver super smooth steering up to 12 miles per hour in a reliable and efficient drivetrain.
• Enhanced Comfort – Full suspension with a padded design and ISO mounted platform provides ultimate comfort.
• InCommand™ Console – Full control at your fingertips. Features a keyless ignition, blade and job timer, tachometer, fuel gauge, and SoftStart clutch engagement.
- OCDC – Foot-operated to keep your hands on the steering levers
- InCommand™ Console – Keyless ignition, SoftStart clutch engagement, and more
- Parker® HTG – Smooth steering and 1,000 hour oil change intervals
- PEER® Spindles – Maintenance free with Contamination Exclusion Technology
- 54" and 60" Decks – Deep 7 gauge shell to tackle deep grass with ease
- 5 Year Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty*: *up to 1,500 hour limited warranty
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki® FX
- Horsepower: 27
- Displacement: 852cc
- Air-cleaner: 2 stage
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Starter: Electric
- Engine warranty: 3 Year
- Dual hydrostatic: Parker® HTG (14cc)
- Ground speed: 12 mph
- Parking brake: Integrated in transaxle
- Towing capacity: 1000 lb.
- Deck size: 54 in.
- Acres/hour: 5.2
- Cutting height: 1 in. - 5 in.
- OCDC (operator controlled discharge chute): ft. operated (standard)
- Deck height adjustments: Manual lift, 1/4 in. increments
- Electric lift: Optional
- Deck engagement: Ogura® 250 ft. lb. with SoftStart
- Construction: 7 ga formed & welded
- Blades: (3) - 2.5 in. x 19 in.
- Blade tip speed (approximate): 18,539 fpm
- Spindles: 1 in. effective diameter machined shaft
- Spindle housings: Peer® Turf Xtreme™ ductile iron (sealed)
- Anti-scalp rollers: 4
- Pulleys: 7 ga steel deep groove
- Battery: 12 Volt, 350cca
- Digital display: InCommand™ Console - Tachometer, hour meter, blade timer, fuel gauge, and ignition
- Fuel capacity: 10
- Rear tires: 25 x 12-12 GrassMaster
- Front tires: 15 x 6-8
- Frame: Welded C-channel, 7 ga formed
- Floor-pan: Removable, steel
- Seat: Full suspension, adjustable seat w/ armrest and ISO mounted platform
- Springer Forks: Optional
- Overall height (rollbar down): 52.7 in.
- Overall height (rollbar up): 77.7 in.
- Overall width (chute down): 70.3 in.
- Overall width (chute up): 59.6 in.
- Overall length (rollbar down): 88.5 in.
- Overall length (rollbar up): 84.6 in.
- Weight: 1306 lb.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 27 hp
- Engine Type
- Parker® HTG 14cc
- Wheel Size
- Rear: 25 x 12-12; Front: 15 x 6-8
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal.
- Deck Size
- 54 in.
- Discharge Type