2018 Dixie Chopper Xcaliber 3574KW
Call for Price
Stock Image: 3574KOE Model Shown
Professional commercial contractors and large property home owners have come to depend on the XCaliber for its legendary performance. Our flagship mower features:
• Pure Power – Models powered with Kawasaki® FX, Vanguard®, or fuel efficient Kohler® EFI engines.
• X2 Wind Tunnel Deck – The industry's best cutting deck available in 60", 66", and 74" cutting widths for maximum productivity, while retaining the Wind Tunnel design and industry leading 2-inch blade overlap.
• Comfort Package – Our new suspension seat and unique Springer Forks make the XCaliber the smoothest riding mower on the market today.
• Productivity – Our heavy-duty drivetrain of pumps and wheel motors increases ground speed up to 13 mph to mow over 7 acres per hour.
• Wide Wheelbase – An extra wide wheelbase assists in hillside performance and overall ride quality.
• Most Lifetime Warranties – Worry-free lifetime warranties on the frame, stainless steel, front forks, steering levers, and front caster bearings.
- Total Comfort – Suspension seat and Springer Forks for highest quality ride.
- Two 6 Gallon Fuel Tanks – More fuel capacity eliminates frequent fill-ups.
- Pumps & Wheel Motors – Stronger transmissions for extended system life
- Spindle Fans – Cleans the top of the deck and keeps spindles and belts cool
- X2 "Wind Tunnel" Deck – Increases airflow and reduces build-up inside deck.
- 5 Year Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty*: *up to 600 hour limited warranty
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki® FX
- Horsepower: 35
- Displacement: 999cc
- Air-cleaner: 2 stage
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Starter: Electric
- Engine warranty: 3 Year
- Pumps: Hydro-Gear 21cc
- Wheel motors: Parker® DG335
- Ground speed: 13 mph
- Parking brake: Automotive Style
- Towing capacity: 2000 lbs
- Deck size: 74"
- Acres/hour: 7.8
- Cutting height: 1.5" - 5"
- OCDC (operator controlled discharge chute): Standard
- Deck height adjustments: Manual lift, 1/4" increments
- Electric lift: Optional
- Deck engagement: Ogura® 250 ft-lbs
- Construction: 7 ga formed & welded
- Top plate: 7 ga bolted (not welded)
- Blades: 3 - 26" x 2.5"
- Blade tip speed (approximate): 18,015 fpm
- Spindle housings: 1pc keyless sealed cast iron
- Spindles: 1.25" effective diameter machined shaft
- Anti-scalp rollers: 6
- Spindle cooling fans: 3
- Pulleys: Vented split 3/16" steel deep groove
- Battery: 12 Volt, 350cca
- Digital display: Tachometer & hour meter
- Fuel capacity: 12 gallons
- Rear tires: 25 x 12-12 Grass Master
- Front tires: 15 x 6-8
- Frame: Welded 1" x 2" tube, 7 ga formed
- Fenders: Stainless steel
- Floor-pan: Removable, steel
- Seat: Full suspension seat w/ armrest
- Springer Forks: Standard
- Overall height: 53"
- Overall height (rollbar up): 77.5"
- Overall width: 76"
- Overall length: 86"
- Overall length (rollbar down): 89.5"
- Weight: 1482 lbs
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 35 hp
- Engine Type
- Hydro-Gear® 21cc
- Wheel Size
- Rear: 25 x 12-12; Front: 15 x 6-8
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal.
- Deck Size
- 74 in.
- Discharge Type