2018 Jacobsen WZT Pro Series 1844D
Call for Price
WZT Pro Series 1844D
Jacobsen expands the product line with the WZT Pro Series for commercial contractors who need to make a big impact with a small footprint. Complement your existing zero-turn fleet with the WZT Walk-Behind.
- Range of Deck Widths - Choose from three compact deck sizes (36" and 44") built to fit into tight areas that require precise maneuverability.
- Power and More Power - Equipped with a powerful 18 horsepower Professional series engine from Briggs and Stratton® to cut through tall grass quickly.
- Drivetrain Options - Choose a single-drive or dual-drive model that fits your application best.
- Service Points - Keep up on regular maintenance with several convenient grease points.
- Light a Path - Dual-drive models come standard with a light kit to finish the job past sundown.
- Manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton® Professional
- Horsepower: 18
- Displacement: 656cc
- Air-cleaner: 2 stage
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Starter: Electric
- Engine warranty: 2 Year
- Hydrostatic: Dual Hydrostatic - Hydro-Gear® EZT
- Ground speed: 7 mph
- Parking brake: Integrated in transmission
- Deck size: 44"
- Cutting height: 1.5” - 4.5”
- Deck height adjustments: 7 Positions in 1/2” increments
- Deck engagement: Ogura® - 87 ft-lbs
- Construction: 10 ga formed & welded
- Blades: 3 - 15.125" x 2.5"
- Blade tip speed (approximate): 18,600 fpm
- Spindles: 3
- Spindle Housings: 1pc keyless sealed aluminum
- Battery: 12 Volt, 300cca
- Digital display: Hour meter
- Fuel capacity: 5 gallons
- Rear tires: 16 x 7.5-8
- Front tires: 9 x 3.5-4 Flat Proof
- Overall height: 44"
- Overall width: 47.5"
- Overall length: 60.5"
- Weight: 445 lbs
NOTES:Engine horsepower is provided by engine manufacturer. Actual operating power output may vary due to conditions of specific use.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton®
- Horse Power
- 18 hp
- Engine Type
- Dual Hydrostatic - Hydro-Gear® EZT
- Wheel Size
- Front: 9 x 3.5-4; Rear: 16 x 7.5-8
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 44 in.
- Discharge Type