2018 Jacobsen ZT1000™ Series 3160KOE
Call for Price
ZT1000™ Series 3160KOE
Dependable Performance. Professional Results.
- Suspension Forks – Standard on all ZT1000 models to help absorb bumps and imperfections in the turf creating a smoother ride for the operator.
- Pure Power – Equipped with fuel-efficient gas and LP engines from Kohler® EFI and industry preferred Kawasaki® FX engines up to 35 horsepower for trusted performance and reliability.
- Deep Deck – Offered in three cutting widths (60", 66", and 72"), the ZT1000 deck features a deep 7 gauge shell to handle more volume when tackling through tough grass.
- Smooth AND Fast – The Parker® HTG series transmissions deliver super smooth steering up to 14 miles per hour in a reliable and efficient drivetrain.
- Ultimate Comfort – High-back bolstered design with padded armrests, recline, lumbar, and ISO mounted platform provides the best riding experience.
- InCommand™ Console – Full control at your fingertips. Features a keyless ignition, blade and job timer, tachometer, fuel gauge, and SoftStart clutch engagement.
- Manufacturer: Kohler® Command EFI
- Horsepower: 31
- Displacement: 824cc
- Air-cleaner: 2 stage
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Starter: Electric
- Engine warranty: 3 Year
- Dual hydrostatic: Parker® HTG (16cc)
- Ground speed: 14 mph
- Parking brake: Integrated in transaxle
- Towing capacity: 1000 lbs
- Deck size: 60"
- Acres/hour: 6.7
- Cutting height: 1" - 5"
- OCDC (operator controlled discharge chute): Foot-operated (optional)
- Deck height adjustments: Manual lift, 1/4" increments
- Electric lift: Optional
- Deck engagement: Ogura® 250 ft-lbs with SoftStart
- Construction: 7 ga formed & welded
- Blades: (3) - 2.5" x 20.5"
- Blade tip speed (approximate): 18,506 fpm
- Spindles: 1" effective diameter machined shaft
- Spindle housings: Peer® Turf Xtreme™ ductile iron (sealed)
- Anti-scalp rollers: 4
- Pulleys: 7 ga steel deep groove
- Battery: 12 Volt, 350cca
- Digital display: InCommand™ Console - Tachometer, hour meter, blade timer, fuel gauge, and ignition
- Fuel capacity: 12
- Rear tires: 25 x 12-12 GrassMaster
- Front tires: 15 x 6-8
- Frame: Welded C-channel, 7 ga formed
- Floor-pan: Removable, steel
- Seat: High-back, full suspension, lumbar, recline, padded armrest and ISO mounted platform
- Suspension Forks: Standard
- Overall height (rollbar down): 52.7"
- Overall height (rollbar up): 77.7"
- Overall width (chute down): 76.9"
- Overall width (chute up): 66.1"
- Overall length (rollbar down): 90.9"
- Overall length (rollbar up): 87.1"
- Weight: 1378 lbs
NOTES:*Acres/hour at top speed and 80% efficient Engine horsepower is provided by engine manufacturer. Actual operating power output may vary due to conditions of specific use. Specifications, while correct at time of printing, may change without notice
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 31 hp
- Engine Type
- Command EFI
- Dual hydrostatic Parker® HTG (16cc)
- Wheel Size
- Rear tires: 25 x 12-12 GrassMaster; Front tires: 15 x 6-8
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal.
- Deck Size
- 60 in.