2018 Kubota SSP1572
Call for Price
Kubota by Land Pride: Snow Pushers are designed to push snow straight ahead without leaving windrows or damaging the pavement below. They mount using the universal Quick-Attach plate and feature an 8” rubber wear edge. The rubber eliminates damage to the pavement or lot striping on most surfaces while removing slush and snow. They are also available with a steel edge with working widths up to 8'. All models come equipped with AR400 skid shoes that are adjustable, reversible, and replaceable. Only available through Kubota Dealers.
- Universal quick attach hitch: Quick and easy to hook-up. Fits skid steers and tractor loaders with a universal quick attach hitch.
- Hitch frame is angled forward: Allows operator to rotate front of Snow Pusher higher for pushing snow up a snow pile. Can build higher snow piles with this design.
- 1/4" & 5/16" Heavy side panels: Built heavy to handle the tough jobs.
- Low profile exterior bracing on side panels and back: Reduces snow build-up on the moldboard and side panels. Reinforces side panels and back for a stronger unit.
- 1/4" Backing bar at blade mount: Makes for a strong moldboard.
- Skid shoes are constructed of AR400 steel: Gives a greater wear life.
- Z shaped steps: Allows snow to fall out of steps and helps prevent ice to build up.
- Reversible skid shoes: Skid shoes wear faster at the leading edge. Skid shoes that can be reversed will last longer than nonreversible skid shoes.
- Replaceable skid shoes: Protects the side panels from wear.
- Adjustable rubber snow blade: The blade can be adjusted down as it wears to extend its life.
- Reversible rubber and steel blades: The blades can be reversed to extend their life.
- Pull back with rubber blade: Used to pull snow away from garage doors.
- Working width: 72"
- Capacity (Approximate): 33.5 ft3
- Weight with rubber Blade: 521 lbs.
- Horsepower range: 30-60 HP
- Lift capacity of carrier: 2,000 lbs. Maximum
- Operating weight of carrier: 5,000 lbs. Maximum
- Hitch type: Universal Quick Attach Hitch
- Non-slip steps: Serrated steps mounted on hitch
- Skid Shoes: AR400 1/2" x 4" Reversible & replaceable
- Moldboard thickness: 10 Ga.
- Side panel thickness: 1/4"
- Snow blades (Optional): 1" x 8" Rubber with adjusting slots. Reversible and replaceable blade
- Steel blades (Optional): 1/2" x 6" Reversible and replaceable blades
- Pull Back (Optional): 1" x 8" Rubber blade with adjusting slots. Blade is reversible and replaceable
- Orange marker (Accessory): 28" Tall, bolts to the side panels
- Blade Height
- 30-1/4 in.
- Blade Width
- 78-1/2 in.
- Plowing Width
- 72 in.
- 521 lb.