2018 Land Pride CA2560
Call for Price
The 25 Series Core Aerators are designed to relieve soil compaction and allow air circulation in grassy surfaces such as lawns, soccer fields, football fields, baseball fields, municipal parks, and golf course fairways. These Aerators utilize replaceable case hardened closed spoons mounted on weighted rotating discs, and the spoons pull cores up to 3" in length from the soil profile every 7" of forward travel.
Pulled cores are deposited on the surface for subsequent drying, pulverization, or removal. In order to achieve maximum penetration the CA2572 offer optional poly water tanks that fit in the top mounted weight trays. When filled with water these tanks provide significantly increased down pressure on the spoons. When your turf begins to suffer the effects of compaction and wear, such as shallow root zones, thatch build-up, worn pathways, hard-pack soil, poor surface percolation, or water stands, a Land Pride 25 Series Core Aerator will provide immediate seasonal relief.
- Plate steel ‘A’ frame: Plate steel offers greater strength from natural force applied downward from tractor top link.
- Tubular Construction: 2 1/2” x 2 1/2” x 3/16” Tubing vs. angle iron offers greater strength as well as gives a better appearance.
- Expanded metal in weight tray: Adds safety over spoon area, doesn’t allow foreign weight object to fall into spoon area, keeps cores from being thrown forward.
- Hardened steel spoons: 3/4” ID spoons, with 3 mm wall thickness and beveled edge penetrate the ground easier than thicker OD spoons, but are just as strong.
- Individual Spoon Replacement: Requires removal of only two bolts to replace a worn-out spoon. Don’t have to disassemble the whole rotary section to get to the spoons.
- 5 1/2” Gang spacing on 60” unit; 6 1/2” Gang spacing on 72” units: 5 1/2” on 60” Units, 6 1/2” on 72” unit offers optimum core pulling pattern.
- Spoon gangs: Spoon gangs are independent of each other allowing for less side load torque on each gang and tearing of the turf during turns.
- Spoon gang greasing: Each gang has a grease zerk for smooth rotation.
- Storage stands: Each corner has a storage stand to aid in off the ground storing, as well as aiding in hooking to the tractor.
- Spoon spacing – forward travel: 7” Spacing in forward travel offers optimum aeration.
- Sq. foot aeration: 4 Cores per sq. ft. on 72” unit, and 6 cores per sq. ft. on 60”.
- Optional Water Tanks: Easily add up to 490 lbs. to the 60” and 600 lbs. to the 72” to aid in compacted soil conditions. Can easily reduce weight by draining tank incrementally. Water tanks are safer due to precise fit and fastening vs. stacking inconsistent sized objects and difficulty in uniform fastening.
- 2 Sizes 60" & 72": Great sizes for small landscapers to golf courses, campuses, cities.
- Cat. 1 Hitch: Fits Land Pride Quick-Hitch, and stout enough to work with any Cat. 1 tractor
- Working Width: 60 in.
- Overall Width: 68 3/4 in.
- Overall Length: 30 1/4 in.
- Overall Height (With support stands up): 42 in.
- Weight (w/o added weight): 464 lb.
- Number Of Spoons: 96
- Spoon Material: 3/4 in. Closed case hardened Replaceable.
- Spoon Spacing in forward travel: 7 in.
- Spoon Penetration: 4 1/2 in. Depending on ground conditions and added weight.
- Plug Size: 3/4 in. Diameter
- Gang Spacing: 5 1/2 in.
- Number of Gangs: 12
- Frame Construction: Tubing 2 1/2 in. x 2 1/2 in. x 3/16 in.
- Hitch: Cat. 1
- Quick Hitch: Fits Land Pride 's Model QH15 Quick Hitch
- Support Stands: Support stands in all four corners
- Water Tank Capacity (gallons per tank): 29 gal. per tank
- Full Water Tank Weight (2-tanks): 490 lb. Total weight
- Coring Width
- 60 in.
- Coring Depth
- 4 1/2 in.
- 42 in.
- 464 lb.
- 68-3/4 in.
- 30-1/4 in.