2018 Land Pride RTA1566
Call for Price
Land Pride's RTA15 Series forward rotation Rotary Tillers are great for seedbed or garden plot soil preparation. RTA15 Tillers have uses in landscaping, nurseries, gardens, and light commercial applications. Sideshift capabilities with through-gearbox shaft keeps the driveline running straight and the formed and reinfoced rear deflector leaves a nice smooth finish. Operators can control tilling depth with various skid shoe settings to achieve the results desired.
- American made: Many tillers are imported. American made means better parts availability.
- Gearbox warranty: 5 Year on housing, gears, seals and bearings. Shows our confidence in the product.
- 6 1/2” Digging depth: For deep soil penetration.
- Plate steel upper hitch: Plate steel is stronger than flat bar type hitch.
- Clevis hitch: Provides additional strength and easy one person hook-up.
- Hitch sideshift capabilities: Sideshift tiller to cover right tire track. Gearbox slides with tiller.
- Fits Land Pride Quick-Hitch: Allows for quick and easy one person hook-up. Does not offset to the left with Quick-Hitch.
- Adjustable Parking Stand: Allows for easy hook-up and storage.
- Adjustable Skid Shoes: Control depth with various settings.
- Formed and reinforced rear deflector: Forming gives deflector additional strength. Adjustable deflector allows for various finish results.
- 4 ‘C’ Shaped heat-treated tines per flange: ‘C’ Shaped tines require less HP to move through the ground.
- RTA1558 1 3/4” Solid steel rotor shaft RTA1566 & RTA1574 2” Solid steel rotor shaft: Solid steel shaft for strength.
- 15” Rotor swing diameter: For deep tilling and turning the soil over faster.
- Double lip seal on rotor bearing: Double lip seal helps keep the dirt out and the grease in.
- Cat. 3 heavy-duty fully shielded shear pin or slip-clutch driveline: Protects gearbox and rotor shaft upon hitting obstructions. Slip-clutch saves having to replace shear-pins.
- #80 Drive chain enclosed in oil bath: Heavy drive chain stretches less, and oil bath keeps wear to a minimum.
- Stamped chain cover: Stamped forming gives the chain cover strength.
- Fully shielded shear pin or slip-clutch driveline: Protects the gearbox and rotor shaft upon hitting obstructions. Slip-clutch saves having to replace shear-pins.
- Recommended Tractor PTO HP: 20-40 HP
- Weight: 476 lbs.
- Tilling Width: 66 in.
- Overall Width: 72 1/4 in.
- 3-Point Hitch Type: Category l, Adjustable Lower Hitch Clevis with Plated Pins; Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch
- Offset Capabilities: Yes, Works with Land Pride Quick-Hitch
- Sideshift Dimensions Centered: 33 in. - 33 in.
- Sideshift Dimensions Shifted Right: 12 in. - 54 in.
- Sideshift Dimensions Shifted Left: 39 in. - 27 in.
- Number of flanges: 8
- Number of Tines per Flange: 4
- Tine Construction: Alloy steel heat treated “C” shaped blades
- Skid Shoes: Adjustable
- Storage Stands: Adjustable
- Rear Deflector: Adjustable profile stamped rear deflector
- Driveline: Category III Heavy Duty; Off-Center Shear bolt - standard; Friction Clutch - optional
- Gearbox Construction: 50 HP input at 540 rpm 1.92:1 ratio Cast iron housing, straight bevel gears
- Gearbox Lubrication: Gear Lube 80-90W EP
- Gearbox Capacity: 2 pints
- Drive Chain: #80 roller chain - Fully enclosed in oil bath with drain & fill plugs
- Drive Chain Lubrication: Shell Alvania EP 00 or equivalent
- Sprockets: Case hardened teeth, splined bores
- Rotor Swing Diameter: 15 in.
- Rotor Shaft Speed: 211 rpm at 540 rpm PTO
- Working Width
- 66 in.
- 72 1/4 in.
- Recommended HP
- 20-40 hp
- 476 lb.