2018 Land Pride RTR2072
Call for Price
The Land Pride RTR20 Series Rotary Tillers are just right for home gardening, landscape work, vegetable farming, food plot maintenance, and light commercial use. The RTR20 turns up hard packed ground, leaving a perfect seedbed for gardens and grass. The RTR20 Series Rotary Tillers feature a reverse tilling action for tough ground conditions. The reverse action “sucks” the tiller into the ground, which prohibits the tiller from “walking” on hard ground. It also incorporates spring loaded “sifting” rods behind the tines to help bury large rocks and debris. The reverse action of the rotor brings material up and over the top. Rocks and vegetation cannot get through the sifting rods so they fall first. Soil continues to get sifted before it falls, building a layer of large to small dirt clods burying the rocks and vegetation.
- American made: Many tillers are imported. American made means better parts availability.
- 20 Series: Fills the gap between our 15 and 25 Series Tillers, both in size and price.
- RTR Reverse rotation model or RTA forward rotation model: Land Pride has the market on reverse rotation. This brings in a quality tiller at a more affordable price for landscapers. We offer forward rotation for contractors who want it.
- Reverse tilling action: Reverse action ‘sucks’ tiller into ground, does not walk on top of hard ground like forward rotation tillers can.
- Gearbox Warranty: 5 Years Parts and Labor. Shows our confidence in the product.
- Working Widths: 64” & 72” Meets a wide range of customer needs.
- Integral Hitch: Upper hitch, gearbox and gearbox mount brought together to form a stronger overall hitch frame
- Clevis Style Lower Hitch: Allows easier hook-up of lower 3-point arms.
- Hitch sideshift capability: Sideshifts by loosening 6 U-bolts and sliding hitch points and gearbox over. Allows covering right tire track.
- Cat. 1 Hitch fits Land Pride Quick-Hitch: Allows for quick and easy one-person hook-up. Offset is not comparable with Quick-Hitch.
- Adjustable Parking Stand: Allows for easy hook-up and storage
- Adjustable skid shoes: Control depth from various settings.
- Material separator behind tilling action (RTR only): 3/8” Rods sift the material letting bigger items fall first. Sifted soil falls last burying the bigger items. Attachment is one all welded piece for easy assembly.
- Formed rear deflector with springs: Formed steel gives the rear deflector additional strength. Springs allow deflector to bounce as it hits obstructions.
- Six tines standard on RTR20 Four tines standard on RTA20 with six being optional: Six tines cut through the ground smoother.
- “C” Tines: C Tines take less horsepower to move through the ground.
- 17” Rotor swing diameter: For deep tilling action.
- Double lip seal on rotor bearing: Double lip seal keeps the dirt out and the grease in.
- Cat. 3 heavy-duty fully shielded shear pin or slip-clutch driveline: Protects gearbox and rotor shaft upon hitting obstructions. Slip-clutch saves having to replace shear-pins.
- #80 Drive chain enclosed in oil bath: Heavy-duty drive chain reduces stretching. Oil keeps constant lubrication and holds wear to a minimum.
- Easy to adjust chain tightener: Cast iron chain tightener is a simple bolt adjustment to keep constant tension on the chain.
- Stamped chain cover: Stamped forming adds additional strength.
- Formed Deck: Handles material more efficiently, sheds water.
- Recommended Tractor PTO HP: 23-50 Horsepower (50 hp maximum)
- Weight: 734 lbs.
- Tilling Width: 72 in.
- Overall Width: 77 7/8 in.
- 3-Point Hitch Type: Category I, Adjustable Lower Hitch Clevis with Plated Pins; Fits Land Pride Quick-Hitch
- Sideshift Capabilities: 18 in. Note: Limited sideshift capabilities with Land Pride Quick-Hitch
- Number of Flanges: 9
- Number of Tines per Flange: 6
- Tine Construction: Alloy steel heat treated “C” shaped blades
- Skid Shoes: Adjustable
- Storage Stands: Adjustable
- Rear Deflector: Adjustable profile stamped rear deflector
- Driveline: ASAE Category III Heavy Duty Off-Center Shear bolt - standard; Slip Clutch - optional
- Gearbox: 50 HP Input at 540 rpm 1.46:1 Ratio Cast Iron Housing, Straight Bevel Gears
- Gearbox Lubrication Capacity & Type: 2.2 Pints of SAE80-90W EP oil
- Drive Chain: #80 Roller chain - Fully enclosed in oil bath with drain & fill plugs
- Drive chain lubricant: Shell Gadus S2 V2200 00 flowable grease - Land Pride Part #821-045C (32 oz. bottle)
- Sprockets: Splined Bores
- Rotor Swing Diameter: 17 in.
- Rotor Shaft Speed: 220 rpm at 540 rpm PTO
- Working Width
- 72 in.
- 77 7/8 in.
- Recommended HP
- 23-50 hp
- 734 lb.