2019 Dixie Chopper XCaliber - 3674BR
Call for Price
3574KOE Model Shown
The Choice for Landscaping Pros
Professional commercial contractors across the U.S. have come to depend on the XCaliber for its legendary performance. Dixie Chopper’s flagship mower features:
• Pure Power – Models powered with Kawasaki® FX, Vanguard®, or fuel efficient Kohler® EFI engines.
• New 60" X2 Wind Tunnel Deck – The industry's best cutting deck design is now available in a popular 60" deck width and retains the Wind Tunnel design with the industry leading 2-inch blade overlap.
• Springer Forks – Provide ultimate comfort and performance, making the XCaliber one of the smoothest riding industrial mowers on the market today.
• Productivity – Our drivetrain configuration increases ground speed up to 13 mph to mow over 6 acres per hour.
• New Deck Lift System – Offers better ergonomics and assisted lifting for operator convenience.
• Most Lifetime Warranties – Worry-free lifetime warranties on the frame, stainless steel, front forks, steering levers, and front caster bearings
- Total Comfort - Suspension seat and springer forks for best quality ride.
- 2x 7 Gallon Fuel Tanks - Eliminate frequent fill-ups with more fuel capacity.
- Pumps & Wheel Motors - Stronger transmissions for extended system life.
- Heavy-Duty Spindles & Cooling Fans - Keep spindles and belts cool.
- X2 "Wind Tunnel" Deck - Increases airflow and reduces build-up inside the deck.
- 5 Year Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty*: *up to 600 hour limited warranty
- Manufacturer: Vanguard®
- Horsepower: 36
- Displacement: 993cc
- Air-cleaner: 4 stage
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Starter: Electric
- Engine warranty: 3 Year
- Pumps: Hydro-Gear® 21cc
- Wheel motors: Parker® DG335
- Ground speed: 13 mph
- Parking brake: Automotive Style
- Towing capacity: 2000 lbs
- Deck size: 74 in.
- Acres/hour*: 7.8
- Cutting height: 1.25 in. - 5 in.
- OCDC (operator controlled discharge chute): Standard
- Deck height adjustments: Manual lift, 1/4" increments
- Electric lift: Optional
- Deck engagement: Ogura® 250 ft-lbs
- Construction: 7 ga formed & welded
- Top plate: 7 ga bolted (not welded)
- Blades: 3 - 26" x 2.5"
- Blade tip speed (approximate): 18,000 fpm
- Spindle housings: Peer® Turf Xtreme™ ductile iron (sealed)
- Spindles: 1.25" effective diameter machined shaft
- Anti-scalp rollers: 6
- Spindle cooling fans: 3
- Pulleys: Vented split 3/16" steel deep groove
- Battery: 12 Volt, 350cca
- Digital display: Tachometer & hour meter
- Fuel capacity: 12 gallons
- Rear tires: 25 x 12-12 GrassMaster
- Front tires: 15 x 6-8
- Frame: Welded 1" x 2" tube, 7 ga formed
- Fenders: Stainless steel
- Floor-pan: Removable, steel
- Seat: Full suspension, adjustable seat w/ armrest
- Springer Forks: Standard
- Overall height: 53 in.
- Overall height (rollbar up): 77.5 in.
- Overall width: 76 in.
- Overall length: 86 in.
- Overall length (rollbar down): 89.5 in.
- Weight: 1482 lb.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 36 hp
- Hydro-Gear® 21cc
- Wheel Size
- Rear: 25 x 12-12 GrassMaster; Front: 15 x 6-8
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal.
- Deck Size
- 74 in.
- Discharge Type